Ⅰ. Please use and adjust the watch correctly
The automatic mechanical watch must be wound before the first use, but it must not be over-winded to avoid damage to the movement and jamming of the mechanism. Pay attention to adjust the head of the watch and push it gently without forcing it. Confirm to send it back after adjustment to avoid waterproof failure caused by not tightening the head.
Ⅱ. All mechanical watches have a running-in period
During the running-in period, if there is a difference of one minute between positive and negative within 24 hours, it is normal. After the running-in period, it enters a stable stage and then adjusts it twice. The running-in period is generally set to three months, and adjustments can be made to the local watch line.
Ⅲ. For the multi-function type, not to press the bar head of the code table and not to press too much continuously
The stopwatch function cannot be used when the multi-function watch is over-winded, and the sapphire glass cannot rub against diamonds or glass. Custom watch supplier will make notes on special matters that need to be paid attention to in order to prevent improper use of the watch from damaging the watch.
Ⅳ. Time adjustment method of calendar watch
1. First, pull out the bar to the time adjustment position, and adjust the needle clockwise until after the calendar jumps.
It is 24:00 at night. If you adjust the time before 12:00 noon, please adjust the hour and minute hands clockwise to the position. It takes time; if you adjust the time after 12 noon, please adjust the hour and minute hands counterclockwise to the required time.
2. Use the quick dial button to adjust the calendar, week calendar to the required date and week.
3. Weekly calendar changing time, allowing 4 hours to complete after changing the calendar.
4. Single-calendar watches are not allowed to use the quick-dial button to adjust the calendar every night from 11 am to 3 am, and dual-calendar watches cannot use the quick-dial button to adjust the calendar every night from 11 am to 5 am.
Ⅴ. Watch notes
1. Please clean the watchband and case regularly; if it is a leather watchband, avoid contact with moisture, moisture, cosmetics, etc., and avoid exposure to the sun. When wearing a watch, the sweat on the hand is corrosive to the case. The all-steel case is made of nickel-chromium alloy, which has better corrosion resistance, but it is also necessary to wipe the sweat with a table cloth to prevent it from being corroded by sweat.
2. Do not open the back cover arbitrarily to prevent dust from entering the movement and affecting the normal operation of the watch.
3. Do not put the watch in a closet with mothballs to avoid deterioration of watch oil.
4. Do not place the watch on power amplifiers, stereos, or televisions to avoid magnetization.
5. Watches that are not stored for a long time should be wound regularly once a month. Watches with automatic movements should be gently swayed back and forth for a few minutes or worn on the wrist for a period of time to automatically wind up the clockwork so that the parts are not in static state for the long term, to ensure the running performance of the meter.
6. Durable mechanical watches can be damp, you can use dry cotton to press on the watch, and then bake it with a 40-watt light bulb for 5 minutes, all the moisture on the watch can be evaporated. If the quartz electronic watch is damp, you can take a few small pieces of calcium chloride, wrap them with gauze, and then open the electronic watch cover, and put the wrapped calcium chloride and the electronic watch into an airtight plastic bag or a sealed glass bottle, and the damp can be removed in about 3 hours so that the electronic watch can return to normal. For severely damp watches, the moisture absorption time can be extended appropriately.
7. After removing the outer packaging of the watch, keep the packaging box to protect the watch. These packaging boxes to protect the watch can give the watch the safest protection when it is not worn normally, and prevent the watch from being broken or collided. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the packaging box, and it is recommended to put it in the box when you do not wear the watch on weekdays, which can greatly reduce the chance of damage to the watch.
8. You should always prepare a few more watches to change and wear, so as to avoid dust and so on all on the same watch, and also enrich your personal style. Especially the belt watch, if worn every day, it will cause frequent wear and tear, which will be more prone to damage. In addition, the belt watch should be careful not to soak the belt in water.
9. Try not to wear a watch to sleep.
10. Please keep the watch away from solvents, metallic mercury, cosmetic sprays, cleaning agents, adhesives or paints, or damp brains, otherwise the case, strap, etc. will fade, deteriorate or be damaged. Tide brain is an extremely volatile thing, which is easy to cause the oil to condense, miss the effect of the lubricating oil, and cause the loss to the accuracy of the clock.
11. Do not use the watch (including waterproof watches) in hot baths, saunas, or environments where the temperature changes greatly. The watch is suddenly hot or cold, and drastic changes in temperature will increase the time error of the watch. The clockwork in a mechanical watch is easy to break due to very rapid temperature changes, and the rubber ring will accelerate aging, because the waterproof performance of this watch will also be affected.
12. whether it is a mechanical watch or a quartz stainless steel watch, there are errors. The difference is that the error of a mechanical watch is a few seconds every 24 hours. The quartz watch is measured by a few seconds per month. Errors are inevitable, and the errors of mechanical watches are always larger than those of quartz watches.
13. Almost all mechanical watches need to be sent to a professional organization for maintenance on a regular basis when they are worn normally. Because of wear and tear, the balance wheel of the movement needs to rub against each other more than 10,000 times per minute, and the watch oil plays a very good role in lubricating in this process. As time goes by, the oil will gradually dry up, and then the wear will gradually increase. For this reason, regular maintenance is absolutely necessary.
14. The battery life of a quartz watch ranges from 1-3 years, so the battery needs to be replaced regularly. If the battery is not replaced in time, it may cause battery leakage and damage the internal parts of the watch.
As a professional watch supplier, Leedon provides manufacturing, production and export of watches and watch accessories. You can contact us at any time if you have any needs.